Which VirusROM do you recommend? As well as kernel?

Discussion in 'Thunderbolt Roms' started by powerstrokeit73, May 9, 2011.

1. powerstrokeit73

powerstrokeit73 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm currently running the sensed virusrom and I'm liking it very much. Main thing is, is that I'm not wanting to get lagging or anything. Just a smooth running kernel on whichever version of VirusROM you recommend.

2. mkraffert

mkraffert Member

Ratings:
    +0
    So I guess the question is, are you noticing any lag with it the way it is? I'm new to the Thunderbolt, but I ran a rooted Droid 1 for a long time, and for the most part, on the D1, I would run the kernel the dev supplied with the rom unless I had a problem with heat or battery life.

3. DroidXcalibur

DroidXcalibur Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Edit: Ok, so I had a lot of trouble with kernels with VirusROM. I tried at least half a dozen and it gave me a lot of problems; had to reflash the rom. I just got turned onto Adrynalyne 2.0, so far, seems to be running really smooth. ...has some nice features too; haven't tried them out, so nothing to really report there. I'll spend some time with this one and see how it goes. ...before, I was crashing at least 5 times/hour

edit 2: been running this setup for a couple of days now, not one crash ... smartass gov. benchmarks (for what it's worth) 2100; still no crashing ... very pleased!