1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Which VirusROM do you recommend? As well as kernel?

Discussion in 'Thunderbolt Roms' started by powerstrokeit73, May 9, 2011.

1. powerstrokeit73

powerstrokeit73 New Member

I'm currently running the sensed virusrom and I'm liking it very much. Main thing is, is that I'm not wanting to get lagging or anything. Just a smooth running kernel on whichever version of VirusROM you recommend.
  2. mkraffert

mkraffert New Member

So I guess the question is, are you noticing any lag with it the way it is? I'm new to the Thunderbolt, but I ran a rooted Droid 1 for a long time, and for the most part, on the D1, I would run the kernel the dev supplied with the rom unless I had a problem with heat or battery life.
  3. DroidXcalibur

DroidXcalibur New Member

Edit: Ok, so I had a lot of trouble with kernels with VirusROM. I tried at least half a dozen and it gave me a lot of problems; had to reflash the rom. I just got turned onto Adrynalyne 2.0, so far, seems to be running really smooth. ...has some nice features too; haven't tried them out, so nothing to really report there. I'll spend some time with this one and see how it goes. ...before, I was crashing at least 5 times/hour

edit 2: been running this setup for a couple of days now, not one crash ... smartass gov. benchmarks (for what it's worth) 2100; still no crashing ... very pleased!