1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Which SPRecovery SBF for which phone?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Techspy1337, Aug 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Techspy1337

Techspy1337 New Member

I do forensic work, but I'm a little new still. Anyway I have been using Motocache1's Root Droid 1 regardless of os version. From what I gather there are different Recovery sbf's you can use, some seem specific to certain phones. SirPsychos' sbf appears to be universal for the most part. But I want to ask before I brick a phone, lol. Does each android model need its own sbf? And if it does, can someone make a thread where people can list the different ones and the phone models they work with? The same question goes for the root update for the superuser.apk, etc... also. Thank you very much.
  2. nerdslogic

nerdslogic New Member

3. X_TAC23

X_TAC23 Super Moderator

Closed... please do not crross post!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
sbf restore samsung charge
sprecovery samsung

sprecovery sbf for the droid 1