Which SBF File?

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by Liquid Fusion, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Liquid Fusion

Liquid Fusion New Member

Just wondering which of Pete's sbf files is the correct sbf file to flash with RSDLite to bring Droid back to Verizon stock?

VZW_A855_FRG22D_QSC6085BP_C_01.43.01P_SW_UPDATE.sbf
    VZW_A855_FRG83D_QSC6085BP_C_01.43.01P_SW_UPDATE.sbf
    VZW_A855_FRG83G_QSC6085BP_C_01.43.01P_SW_UPDATE.sbf

Say one rooted GPA 17 8/8 - then unrooted RSDLite5.0 + VZW_A855_FRG83G_QSC6085BP_C_01.43.01P_SW_UPDATE.sbf. If a stock phone is hard reset Pwr+x to "!" - then Volume up + camera button to blue menu - factory reset - does that wipe everything? Could there be something left from rooting to cause continuous boot recycling?
  2. Liquid Fusion

Liquid Fusion New Member

Droid One is Alive!!! - responses to questions here!!!!!! dancedroid
  3. rck76

rck76 DF Super Moderator Premium Member

The 3rd file you listed will do. FRG83G is the latest and greatest stock AOS.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
  4. rck76

rck76 DF Super Moderator Premium Member

Oh, btw, sbf wipes everything except your sd card. If you want a completely clean slate, back up your sd card to your computer then format your sd card.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
  5. Liquid Fusion

Liquid Fusion New Member

Thanks - used the last one. Good to know I did it right. Now I can breathe easier.

In another thread I wrote:
    Today, took the battery out of the droid for several hours. Added the battery. Pwered on. No 3G. Stock Rom FRG83G from SBF. Decided to see if I could watch Netflix movies with the Droid charging at the same time. The answer - yes!! More importantly - reboot looping action was gone and sleep function returned. Earlier, when charging the Droid I could put it to sleep or take it out of sleep as you'd expect it. Only after disconnecting the charger did the sudden boot looping begin. Charging today for an hour or more seems to have killed the boot looping.

Next test is to root this beast and see if looping returns. What is Pete adding to GPA17? Just kidding!!! For now waiting on this as this morning I called in for another replacement droid as people who've had looping say in forums it's best to do ASAP. Will compare this phone (stock) against the 3rd phone (stock).

Wasn't there something about the sun sending extreme solar flares into space recently? Must be the reason for all this madness.
Search tags for this page

a855 sbf

a855 sbf file

droid a855 latest sbf update

droid a855 sbf file

droid a855 sbf files

droid a855 stock sbf
how can formai factory for motorola a855

motorola droid a855 sbf

sbf files verizion droid signed
vzw a855 frg83g qsc6085bp c 01.43.01p sw update

vzw a855 sbf