Which S7 Edge fast charger do I get for the car?

King Mustard

Reaction score
I have an official Samsung "Adaptive Fast Charging" plug for home (model EP-TA20UWE).

On the plug itself, it shows: 9.0V @ 1.67A and 5.0V @ 2.0A.

It works fine and my phone shows "Fast Charging" when it's connected to it.

The equivalent official Samsung "Adaptive Fast Charging" for the car appears to be the ACADU10CBE but that only shows: Input: 5V 700mA / Output: 4.2V.

Is this the correct product I need?

justafew

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S7
Not sure if that's the right one, but you don't have to use the Samsung one. I've been using this one from Aukey since last year when I got the S6 and it still works great on the S7. It does QuickCharge 2.0 from one port and regular charge speed from the other.

Amazon.com: AUKEY 30W 2-Port USB Car Charger with Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 Technology & AiPower Adaptive Charging Technology; Includes a 3.3ft Quick Charge Micro USB Cable - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories

I got this one a few months ago for my wife's car, where both ports will do QuickCharge. It's from Tronsmart and works great as well:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0146DW2AM/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Correct. Any Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 charger should work perfectly with the Samsung Galaxy Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge as well. I actually use my Motorola Droid Turbo turbo charger with my S7 and it recognizes and charges fast correctly as well.

I have this one for the car and it works great for both as well. Platinum - Quick Charge Car Charger - Black

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk