Which ROMS have the notification bar widgets

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by Spyder RT, Jan 4, 2011.

1. Spyder RT

Spyder RT Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I know ShadowROM, Ultimate, and Cyanogen have the status bar notification widgets that allow have the bluetooth, wifi, etc toggle capabilities. I'm wanting to try another ROM that has this feature too and am just curious if I'm missing one. Or alternatively, does anyone know if there's a .zip I could flash to add it to one of the ROMs?

Thanks.

2. brando56894

brando56894 Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Apparently its built into the framework of it all and its not simple to add. I love it too and its good to know that its in two other roms besides CM. MIUI has the original version of it which is scrollable horizontally.

3. microsnook

microsnook Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    If you want a different rom there if an app that allows something similar, which is what im stuck with :|, but its called like extended controls in the market and its customizable. Its just not as official as yours. Its not built in....

4. Spyder RT

Spyder RT Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I've used that before. I like the built in ones because it doesn't clutter up my screen. I only use 1 homescreen with a couple of widgets and 3 folders usually. I tried to use MIUI, but it was so laggy for me and I'm just not comfortable with it. I don't care for it personally.

5. lyam

lyam Member

Ratings:
    +0
    It's not a perfect solution, but Quick Settings will at least allow you to put a clickable icon in the notification pull down to access a customized list of toggles.