hey guys, D1 lag is driving me crazy. I would buy a D3 today if I weren't waiting to see what happens with the Bionic. Until then, I'm thinking about rooting. I don't need a lot of features that don't come stock. I do use PDANet sometimes. I would like to make sure all my apps like GPS still work. I just need good battery life (no worse than stock) and little to NO lag. Which way do I go?