1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Which ROM?

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid' started by 82DMC12, Jul 26, 2011.

1. 82DMC12

82DMC12 New Member

hey guys,

D1 lag is driving me crazy. I would buy a D3 today if I weren't waiting to see what happens with the Bionic. Until then, I'm thinking about rooting.

I don't need a lot of features that don't come stock. I do use PDANet sometimes. I would like to make sure all my apps like GPS still work. I just need good battery life (no worse than stock) and little to NO lag.

Which way do I go?
  2. Chizzele

Chizzele Team Sourcery Developer

100% Sourcery Rom. You have to be rooted thought.

Link in my signature...
  3. mmead1143

mmead1143 New Member

About any descent rom will fix your lag...try a few. I've had GREAT success with GPA 16 (from the guy that did Bugless Beast...also awesome) and CM7. I tried Liberty and it's really good but the first two I mention are REALLY tight in overall design/performance, etc.

GL
  4. 82DMC12

82DMC12 New Member

Thanks guys, I took the plunge and went with Project Elite 6.5 with a corcor 1050 mhz kernel. Things are running AWESOME! This breathed new life into my phone!