1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Which rom do you think is best???

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by moneymaker19, Aug 13, 2010.

1. moneymaker19

moneymaker19 New Member

Hey droidforum community quick simple question.... Iv been rooted from day 1 and I switch ROMS daily bc Im a rom addict...lol Anyway I would like people opinon on which rom they feel is the best... I have them all The Beast, Saph, Lith , UD, Chevy etc.... I am a HUGE BB and Jrummy(Lithium) fan but I have to say the newest UD 6.0 has been pretty damn good to me.. WHICH DO YOU GUYS LIKE BEST? Any feedback you be great... Thanksdancedroid
  2. dakoop

dakoop New Member

I like to change daily. I think Saphire is the most stable on my phone but it doesn't have the fun factor I like in ROM's
  3. toadzilla

toadzilla New Member

I've only ran Chevy's and just put Liquid FroYo on. I really like the blueberry theme on Liquid's. Both ROM's have been stable for me. Battery life seems worse with Liquids FroYo tho so far. Will test for a few days and maybe change the OC Kernel and see what happens.
  4. drod2169

drod2169 Premium Member Premium Member Developer

I'm running Rubik 1.9L, till ubuntu decides to work on me so i can finish up my 2.0 release.

Even developing my own roms (between team awesome and myself), I still switch roms to help broaden my knowledge studying their work. Currently running LithMod, just got off sapphire.

UD.. I ran it for a bout 5 minutes.

BB, JRummy and the Rubik releases seem to be the best on speed, Sapphire the best for stability with a side of speed (maybe its just cause my phone was acting up that day, haven't tried again since)
  5. eagle1967

eagle1967 Developer Developer

UD

Ive run about all of them and UD runs the fastest(benchmark wise) all seem pretty good just actual function. stable and runs 5-7 degrees cooler than other roms. was 7-10 on 5.01 hoping next drops temps again.

And..............................................should be 7.0 out saturday!
  6. Indee

Indee New Member

Sapphire

I just recently rooted after not being happy with the manual update of 2.2. I think the Sapphire 1.0 offers a lot and is very stable. It is pretty cut & dry in knowing what you are doing when tinkering in your device. I had tried Bugless Beast and had problems, tried Cyanogen and had endless boot loop even after wipe. Didn't buy a Droid to have nexus one junk on my device anyway. I actually used 1 click root-download Sapphire 1.0 with Droid X theme from Rom Manager and I was done and blazing around in about 10 mins. Sapphire=quality & stable.
  7. warrior21

warrior21 New Member

Ultimate Droid roms tend to run the smoothest on my phone

Sent from my Droid
  8. loophole

loophole New Member

UD Roms have been the best for me. Have tried several as well and still come back
  9. Droid_3.0

Droid_3.0 New Member

UD is ok but Sapphire is the way for me now that they ported nextag :D
  10. lmdodds

lmdodds New Member

ive tried just about all of them and seem to have little issues here and there until i tried jrummys "insanely clean" lithium mod rom. ive been using it for about 2 weeks now and havent had a single problem.

mind you its not the prettiest or flashiest rom out there but for function its by far the best for me
  11. gmmurphy

gmmurphy New Member

try this kids rom, see my sig
    few tweeks, subtle, stable up and comming.
    im loving it
  12. drkow19

drkow19 New Member

I've tried almost all the roms on this site. It is tough to compare them to each other with the way that all these new updates to FroYo have been coming out one after the other, and some of the roms are built from source while some of them are just modified stock roms (taken from Motorola or from other phones). I've always used Chevy's kernel though.

Some of the roms don't feel finished, some are just too plain, and some are complete with the addition of a custom app that can tweak the system on the fly. I prefer the latter, the three that I found were Chevy's SS rom, which has a custom settings app, Bugless Beast, which has a complete custom app but hasn't been updated recently losing out to others, and UD6, with a custom settings app, which is the most advanced rom I've ever seen. It's gonna be a shootout though in the next month or so, once these 3 roms become more stable using the FRG22 system build.
Search tags for this page
android custom rom kid
android custom rom kids
android phone kid rom

android rom for kids

best custom rom for kids
best custom roms for kids
best droid rom for kids
custom android roms for kids
kid mode android rom
kids android rom
phone rom for kids