1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Which premium music service will...?

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by angiembfl, Jun 8, 2011.

1. angiembfl

angiembfl New Member

Hi all! I'm looking for a music service that will do a few specific things and was hoping someone with experience could tell me how and if it works well. Also, I don't mind paying if it works. I would like a music app that not only plays custom stations and preloaded stations but will also play when I'm in a no service area. If it allows the option of offline playlists that would be even better. I want to use it for casual listening but also for working out/running which I do in a spotty coverage area. Thanks for any recommendations! :)
  2. xan

xan New Member

slacker will cache stations if you pay. not really custom playlists tho...just custom radio stations steered by your choices.
  3. d4dEf@c@

d4dEf@c@ New Member

Have you looked at Google Music Beta? Might also check out mSpot.