Which phone to choose?

SCARIOUS

Reaction score
I just bought the Iphone for Verizon, I hate it and am returning it for a droid operated phone. I have no idea about any of them so I was looking for advice on which to choose.

Revolution by LG
Droid Charge
Incredible 2
Thunderbolt
X2

Also, which is the easiest to text on?

PS. the reason I am getting rid of the Iphone is because you cannot remove the text pop up, so if any droids have that please let me know.

Thanks

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
I just bought the Iphone for Verizon, I hate it and am returning it for a droid operated phone. I have no idea about any of them so I was looking for advice on which to choose.

Revolution by LG
Droid Charge
Incredible 2
Thunderbolt
X2

Also, which is the easiest to text on?

PS. the reason I am getting rid of the Iphone is because you cannot remove the text pop up, so if any droids have that please let me know.

Thanks

Welcome to the forum. Well there really isn't an easy answer as to which device is better. It depends on what ur looking for and how it'll fit to ur needs. I think they're all great phones but each has its pros and cons so the best advice is to try them out in the stores, get a hands on feel for it then decide. Good luck..

Droid2Global/Xoom...the hawaiian style

OP
S

SCARIOUS

Reaction score
I am mainly using the phone for texting, I will use some apps but am more interested in the best phone for texting

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
I see, well if u have large hands /fingers then I say maybe the X2 or Inc. But I've heard good reviews on the Charge. If u like keyboard, than the Droid 3 should be hitting the scene soon.

Droid2Global/Xoom...the hawaiian style