Which phone has better OS, the Sony Ericsson or HTC ??

kayla3046

Reaction score
My friend wants to buy something at TMART.COM and I wanted to see if anyone out there has any experience with cellphone OS for that phone. I guess what I'm trying to find out is whether or not the cellphone OS are going to be similar. Are the OS for the HTC better/worse??
Thanks!

Hmong_Xiong

Reaction score
HTC...don't have one but I am one of those person who likes the HTC Sense!
But I personally think Samsung has great devices...would've got their 10.1 galaxy tab if only it supported SD card and the USB
But HTC in my opinion

[ ] Motorola Droid: Latest Miui
[X] Motorola Xoom: Stock Root 3.2
[ ] Apple iPhone 3G: RedSn0w Jailbreak
Tapatalk

Hmong_Xiong

Reaction score
And it depends what u like...I hear more positive stuff out of HTC than Sony's

[ ] Motorola Droid: Latest Miui
[X] Motorola Xoom: Stock Root 3.2
[ ] Apple iPhone 3G: RedSn0w Jailbreak
Tapatalk

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
i have no experience with sony's UI, but it does look pretty nice.

I'm a big fan of HTC Sense, but even I changed it up with LauncherPro and Widgetlocker recently. Needed something new, but HTC Sense is great :)

OP
K

kayla3046

Reaction score
:)thank you for your sincere suggestion.I have idea now.
and a question,do you know TMART.COM?I would like to know how about it?
plz tell me if you know it.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Are the OS for the HTC better/worse??
Better/worse is always highly subjective. We can't tell you which is better or worse for you if you don't tell us what your needs and requirements are. Try using both.

I always use Reseller Rating for unknown vendors. They don't even have a record for TMART.

cupfulloflol

Reaction score

To me that site looks like one of those imitation product selling sites, as it looks just like a site I shop at from time to time (DX). They get mock versions of a real product, or a non-licensed version of a product. In some cases, especially for things like phone cases, memory cards, flashlights and cheaper simpler products they can be nice (not always the case though). You get a similar product for a cheaper price. With the more complex products like say a phone, they tend to skimp in a few (or all haha) areas making the product overall much less desirable. Giving it a bad screen (resistive touchscreen), lackluster camera, poor battery, bad internal specifications, and non-existent support (no updates, maybe little to no warranty....etc). Sure some if not all of that can happen on a real phone as well, but it is almost guaranteed to happen with the knockoffs.

That said I didn't even see an actual phone on the site, unless you are looking at the watch phones. So I am not sure what you are looking at comparing a Sony to an HTC using that site.

OP
K

kayla3046

Reaction score

To me that site looks like one of those imitation product selling sites, as it looks just like a site I shop at from time to time (DX). They get mock versions of a real product, or a non-licensed version of a product. In some cases, especially for things like phone cases, memory cards, flashlights and cheaper simpler products they can be nice (not always the case though). You get a similar product for a cheaper price. With the more complex products like say a phone, they tend to skimp in a few (or all haha) areas making the product overall much less desirable. Giving it a bad screen (resistive touchscreen), lackluster camera, poor battery, bad internal specifications, and non-existent support (no updates, maybe little to no warranty....etc). Sure some if not all of that can happen on a real phone as well, but it is almost guaranteed to happen with the knockoffs.

That said I didn't even see an actual phone on the site, unless you are looking at the watch phones. So I am not sure what you are looking at comparing a Sony to an HTC using that site.
thank you for your honest opinion.I'm happy to see your detail analysis.it's my friend told me the site.and I think since tmart is not a site that sells high-end product,it worth the price.it may suit students ..

embed

Reaction score
Thanks, Though it happened long time ago, for a shot views, Tmart.com list a wide selection of products and kinda like the DX. I am sure that they are not real article in the battery category due to their cabbage price. but i still need to give it a shot since the nexus s have a big appetite in eating energy.
1900mAh Battery for Samsung i9250/Nexus Prime/Galaxy Nexus - Tmart.com
and as the classmates' asked i also placed a order:
Replacement Part Touch Screen Digitizer for Motorola Milestone A855 Xt702 + Free Tools - Tmart.com