which phone are you most excited about?

Jmart922

Reaction score
With all the news about the latest phones coming our way, I thought I'd find out which phone is enticing to you and why? Obviously its okay to hope for what features the phones may or may not bring to the table but lets keep it real...
-BGR Evo-like Verizon phone
- Motorola Droid T2
-HTC Merge
-HTC G2
-Other (open to other OS phones)
Thanx

jaw4bama

Reaction score
I would say the evo-like verizon phone, oh my mouth is watering just thinking about it. Yeah I need a life I kn:greendroid:eek:w.

ChevyNexus

Reaction score
Well I'm torn I want that dual processor T2 BUTTTTTTTT I've been looking forward towards that evo like phone, so as im said im torn on a side note....can someone tell me why i described the Evo like phone with a Verizon sales associate (my sis works there so i know allot of VZW workers an am seeing if they pay for my college if i work for em :p) ANYWHO tell me why she said she knew about it an it was called the HTC Mach or somthing like that anyone got anything to confirm that or do you think (like me) that she was talking about the merge an didn't have a clue about the phone i described.

OP
Jmart922

Jmart922

Reaction score
Haven't heard about the HTC Mach, but I'm assuming she was referring to the QWERTY keyboard Merge that's on the homepage of DF, I too am torn between the EVO like phone and T2, I think it depends on the frequency the HTC offers because the T2 is supposed to have LTE