Which one you should pick AGM X1 vs Cat S60 ?

Discussion in 'Android Smart Phones Forum' started by addisonaiken, Jul 20, 2017.

1. addisonaiken

addisonaiken Banned

Ratings:
    +2
    AGM Brand is putting quite some faith into their and World first dual camera phone with IP68 rating. The AGM X1 has some great features. But can it stand against the phones from the big brands? Well, in today’s small comparison, I will put it directly against Cat S60 and let’s see who will succeed.

AGM X1 seems to have an upper hand with 5.5 super AMOLED display, higher resolution 1080 x 1920 PX, bigger RAM 4GB, ROM 64GB, support NFC, bigger 5400mAH battery, faster charging, and fingerprint sensor. CAT S60 ahead with Android OS, Dual camera LED, and bigger external memory capacity.

The deciding factor quite often comes with the price tag and here is where the AGM X1 really shines, it’s available on online stores at $270, while the Cat S60 at $600+. So Basically you can get AGM X1 for about 45% of the CAT S60 price.

[​IMG]

The comparison will give you a better idea of which phone is better than others and thus, you can select the best one out of two.

2. me just sayin

me just sayin Gold Member

Top Poster Of Month

Ratings:
    +1,256
    Current Phone Model:
    Note 8
    they both have their advantages and disadvantages. the one with lollipop would be a deal breaker unless it can be updated to at least marshmallow 4.4. I don't know what apps you like but I have an older one and a lot of the apps I use no longer work with it. but...it does have better specs for the screen.

Personally if I had 600 bucks to spend I would go with a whole lot better selection of phones

3. Sajo

Sajo Diamond Member

Ratings:
    +7,738
    Current Phone Model:
    Moto Droid Z Force
    Does either phone work with US Carriers?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Search tags for this page

agm x1