Which new phone? RIP Bionic :(

sierrapuppers

Reaction score
It's time for a new phone - but I am at a loss! I have loved my Bionic (I know some have hated it) But for me, it has been great. Unfortunately, it was once again dropped in the dog dish by one of my little rugrats and certain key features, like navigation on Maps, are no longer working. So, it's time to move on. I'm on Verizon. I definitely DO NOT want an iPhone. So what is your recommendation? I would love input. Thanks in advance! Amy

jamjr74

Reaction score
Moto x is a nice device. If u prefer a larger phone/screen s4 or htc one.

Galaxy S4!!!

cfp003

Reaction score
I just switched from bionic to the moto x bionic had extend battery and the x is lasting longer and the x is so much faster

NOVICE

Reaction score
We are in the midst of a "golden age" age in mobile devices. Hard to go wrong.

But if you can handle the dimensions of the Note 3 you will be purchasing an instrument that is second to none in each and every department.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
You really can't go wrong with any of the top tier devices. What exactly are you looking for in a phone? The amount of choices you have is going to seem a bit overwhelming so try to figure out what you use your phone mostly for and what features you like.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Note 2 or note 3. Once you go note.....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
My advice was based on wanting to stay Moto. No need really, the Note 2 or 3 is the pinnacle imo!