1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Which new phone best for roms/modding.

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by Scott_T, Apr 28, 2011.

1. Scott_T

Scott_T New Member

Wife and I are up for new phones. I have a Droid 1 with UD that I love, but it has been submerged, dropped 100X and could be replaced even though it does work pretty well.

What phone currently out would you recommend? I love the hackability of my Droid 1. I was thinking DroidX for the larger screen, but do not know anything about it.

Any other options I should look at.

Wife prefers a real keyboard, but I do not care either way. Mostly I care about being able to Mod/Rom and speed....

Appreciate some ideas.

Scott
  2. Whitemike358

Whitemike358 New Member

I have had my dx for about a year now and didn't get into romming until I got it. I like the options for roms but fyi it has a locked bootloader. Kinda wished we could tweak the kernal but im running rubix and I get great battery life and it is super fast!

Sent from my DROIDX
Search tags for this page

best android phone for modding

best modding phone
best mods for a moded phone
best new phones for modding
best smart phone for modding
best used android phone for modding
verizon best current phone for modding
what is the best att phone for modding