which navigation app?

tortoracer

Reaction score
im on the cusp of buying copilot live premium for its turn by turn navigation since google maps stopped working well for me, but i havent checked out the others...

which apps do you guys use? is this still primarily a google maps community, or are there other widely used ones that are worth it?

there are too many for me to try out them all, so just trying to narrow it down; thanks!

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
Google Nav is my favorite. Sygic is my second favorite

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Google Maps is the one I've always used, never a problem.

I use NavUSA for offline capabilities but have yet to really test it out

tech_head

Silver Member
Reaction score
im on the cusp of buying copilot live premium for its turn by turn navigation since google maps stopped working well for me, but i havent checked out the others...

which apps do you guys use? is this still primarily a google maps community, or are there other widely used ones that are worth it?

there are too many for me to try out them all, so just trying to narrow it down; thanks!

I use CoPilot.
The offline maps is a great feature.
The $10 for the premium version gets you traffic, which is really good.

All routing is done on the device so you do not need a data connection to do anything but traffic.

OP
T

tortoracer

Reaction score
interesting...3 different answers, this could get tricky. i may have to try out them all.

does sygic have traffic? navusa?

which are free?

tech_head

Silver Member
Reaction score
Never heard of sygic. For $10, I just took a chance with CoPilot. They had me hooked at ofline maps with lifetime updates.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk