1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Which mms.apk allows changing LED color to show facebook notifications

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by madspeed, Jun 17, 2011.

1. madspeed

madspeed New Member

???? I know somewhere in there one of the ROM's had this built in. After so many upgrades, I can't seem to finf the correct mms.apk that allows the facebook notifications fo light up the LED to blue....ANY1??
  2. JSM9872

JSM9872 Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

I dont think its an mms apk. I am pretty sure that needs to be a feature of the rom. There are mms apps from the market where you can change the color, which I am sure you know, and I have used an app from the market that can change more things as well called light flow. I do not know if it changes facebook though, for that you may need the paid version which is aroud $.99 or so.
Search tags for this page

chang led colors droid incredible 2

facebook text color hack apk

mod leds mms.apk