Which keyboard do you use?

hyperrexsi

Reaction score
94lt1 said:
As many typos as I'm having tonight, I'm going to look into a keyboard!! :banghead: lol.

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! XPARENT BLUE!!!

I agree it seems like since ics came along i have to slow my typing down..

krystra

Reaction score
i use thumb keyboard b/c of the split screen, different colored themes, tweaks you can make like where the secondary symbols go, height and width of keys and so on dancedroid

Doodleng

Reaction score
Big button keyboard

Thanks for the post about the big button keyboard. I just got my Razr Maxx and the Swiftkey 3 I downloaded is smaller than the version I had on my Droid Incredible. I need slightly larger keys. I will check this one out this evening. Hope it meets my needs. Wish Swiftkey hadn't changed their keyboard. I really liked it.

TriciaH

Reaction score
I use MessagEase. Looks weird, but very big buttons and I can hit about 30 words per minute one handed. Very few typos too. It does have a learning curve - they have a game to make the transition easier. I can't use any other keyboard now. Took a few days to get the hang of it but now don't even have to look at it.

FyrJammer

Reaction score
I use Swype. Been using it practically since it started. I've tried others but just not thrilled with them. With Swype it shows what I typed, gives "suggestions" of what you may have wanted to type, quick add to personal dictionary, easy switch to numpad, doodle write, and so much more that I couldn't find in any other Keyboard. IMO, Swype is the best.

Dawnrenae

Reaction score
I just downloaded TouchPal, and so far I love it. But, can someone tell me how to get my regular keyboard back just in case?

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I use Swype. Been using it practically since it started. I've tried others but just not thrilled with them. With Swype it shows what I typed, gives "suggestions" of what you may have wanted to type, quick add to personal dictionary, easy switch to numpad, doodle write, and so much more that I couldn't find in any other Keyboard. IMO, Swype is the best.

Since the parent company of Flex Keyboard bought Swype and moved it forward I tend to agree. Before it was just an OK slider to me that had bugs that the developers refused to believe existed.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Dawnrenae said:
I just downloaded TouchPal, and so far I love it. But, can someone tell me how to get my regular keyboard back just in case?

With the Razr or Maxx, when your keyboard is up, go to the drop down notification area and select the keyboard icon. You can then switch which keyboard you want to use.

You can also go into phone settings and select Language & input.

weatherlover1

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I recently switched to IKnowU which is a new one but was getting some high reviews and I have to say I really like it. Its still got some features that need to be added(auto correct) but I like the idea of it and plan to keep using it.

Snowgoose

Reaction score
I am new to the Razzr Maxx and do not like the keyboard because it has no arrow keys. I found one that I really like. It is "A.I.type Keyboard Free".

Then I tried every keyboard suggested on this site and still like A.I.type Keyboard Free the best.

Ed270

Reaction score
I am new to the Razzr Maxx and do not like the keyboard because it has no arrow keys. I found one that I really like. It is "A.I.type Keyboard Free".

Then I tried every keyboard suggested on this site and still like A.I.type Keyboard Free the best.

I use A.I.type as well and like the easy reader theme

View attachment 59477