1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

which is the most stable 2.1 rom?

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by EvilWays, Feb 16, 2010.

1. EvilWays

EvilWays New Member

ive downloaded and tryed stunning, ultimate, and im in the process of downloading bb2.1.which would you recommend and why?
  2. bL33d

bL33d New Member

honestly prob bb 2.1 because it uses 5 screen 2.0.1 launcher you should get zero reboots or fc's with it. though sucks live wallpaper is not interactive.
  3. Steeeler

Steeeler New Member

Been running stunning all weekend without any problems (as long as I dont have live wallpapers on).

What happened with the ultimate rom? Thinking about that one because Im not too crazy about the 3d icons on the stunning rom.
  4. KZIWarrior

KZIWarrior Active Member

IMHO none of them... well, BB is pretty 'stable' but with the exception of the boot time I don't find it delivers anything that's worth leaving 2.0.1 (i.e. BB 0.7.5)... Now once Moto develops a stable release (and actually RELEASES it) that will change as the devs will have a 'real', Droid specific, 2.1 ROM to build from. Personally until then just stick with your fav 2.0.1 ROM with, should you need them, the 2.1 addons/plugins.
  5. thebowers

thebowers Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

just look at my sig it says it all.
  6. bL33d

bL33d New Member

Running bb 2.1 very stable with live wallpapers.
    Waiting on Chevy think the next release of stunning
    Will be great.
  7. EvilWays

EvilWays New Member

yeah, ive got things i like about all of them. i like sholes on 2.0.1 but i want phone and browser buttons on my drawer (i know i can push them through but i havent felt like learning how to do ssh) stunning was unstable for me at 800 mhz, ultimate doesnt have facebook integration to the contacts (that i can see anyway) im running bb2.1 now and not having many probems, its crazy fast, but i dont get my drawer the way i want it... honestly, i like live wallpapers too much to not have a 2.1 build. i guess ill suck it up and run with bb for now since its the fastedt ive found so far
  8. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

9. JonKyu

JonKyu New Member

I really think it's a toss up between SS and BB, the only eal breaker with BB is that the live wallpapers aren't interactive and as KZIWarrior stated there's really not a big reason to pick it over 2.01 ROMs, In fact for the fact alone that some things are broken (like auto-brightness, LED notification is screwy) I'd almost call it down-grading until we have a true Droid 2.1 base.
    How'd you do that? That means it looks like Smoked Glass right? Please direct me to that post as SS's notification icons make my eyes bleed.:icon_ devil:
Search tags for this page

backflip