Which is the best VPN for Android?

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by Boone, Aug 16, 2018.

1. Boone

Boone New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Current Phone Model:
    Twitter:
    https://twitter.com/trici
    There are hundreds of VPN apps on Play Store, but which one is the best that doesn't bombard you with advertisements? I have selected Ivacy for Android https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ivacy&hl=en and ExpressVPN, but can't decide one. Kindly assist. Thank You.

2. doniago

doniago Active Member

Ratings:
    +33
    I use VPN Unlimited. Android and Windows apps, decent number of simultaneous connections, etc.

3. cynkrzy

cynkrzy Platinum Member

Ratings:
    +663
    Current Phone Model:
    Pixel 2 XL
  4. Raymondz

Raymondz New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have used several VPN apps for android. PIA and NordVPN are good recommendations but It depends on where you are (and where you want to pretend to be if thats why you are using it). I use the Expressvpn android app, claims to have highest encryption level for security with gateway servers are always unclogged and have more than 100 server locations worldwide. Also getting unlimited bandwidth. It works well across all devices - windows, linux, mac, allows multiple connections (more than one device at a time using it) and is the only one I have found that automatically reconnects if the data connection is dropped or turned off then back on. Read out more about some top listed android VPN apps here Best VPN Apps for Android 2018: For Security & Privacy - CriticThoughts

#4 Raymondz, Sep 5, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2018