Which ICS rom works best....

Rufus65

Reaction score
I am starting to get a little tired of waiting for the ICS update for my Razr. With that said I have two simple questions;

1] Any news on when the actual update to ICS will happen for the Razr?

2] Which ICS Rom works more efficiently for the Razr?

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Answers to questions:

1) No credible news as to when. Lots of speculation but we are not likely to know for sure until either the day before or the day of.
2) There is only one that I know works, and at least two that I know screwed up a lot of phones. The working one is 6.14.75.XT912. Be sure to use ONLY that one, or any deoxed or other modded versions of that. There are two other versions out there, 6.14.84 or 6.14.85, but they are severely problematic and there is no known way to reverse them once installed.

As always, proceed at your own risk.

OP
R

Rufus65

Reaction score
Wait, So is 6.14.75.XT912 reversable? Like when the real ICS comes out I can flash my phone back to stock and then update to real OTA ICS?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

jtp755

Reaction score
Wait, So is 6.14.75.XT912 reversable? Like when the real ICS comes out I can flash my phone back to stock and then update to real OTA ICS?

That would be correct! You can fastboot back to .181 stock.

OP
R

Rufus65

Reaction score
Sweet thanks!

OP
R

Rufus65

Reaction score
dancedroid It worked!!! I now have ICS and it is so freaking sweet!!! Thanks to everyone who posted dancedroid

Now my next quick question; I downloaded the 10% battery mod but it had no manual or instructions to it, which guide is best for installing it to my Razr? (which is rooted.....with ICS:biggrin:)

Last edited:

jays91ls

Reaction score
i just got a rooted droid razr for my iPhone , and i must say 4.0 makes this phone worlds better and wouldn't even think of going back to the galaxy nexus dancedroid

OP
R

Rufus65

Reaction score
i just got a rooted droid razr for my iPhone...

Um... Am I missing something here or has iPhone switched to AndroidOS now??? ...lol

OP
R

Rufus65

Reaction score
That's what I figured...sorry for the speech correction I couldn't help it

Cor3yS

Reaction score
I'm on the axion rom and runs good just have to switch network to GSM and then back to LTE cdma whenever u reboot. I watched how to root with the razr utility on YouTube under nat3mil videos very simple and he answers questions quick

Last edited:

jtp755

Reaction score
I'm on the axion rom and runs good just have to switch network to GSM and then back to LTE cdma whenever u reboot. I watched how to root with the razr utility on YouTube under nat3mil videos very simple and he answers questions quick

There is a fix for that now. Check out the thread on DroidHive

-- Tapped from my Axiom CMPLX Razr --

Cor3yS

Reaction score
jtp755 said:
There is a fix for that now. Check out the thread on DroidHive

-- Tapped from my Axiom CMPLX Razr --

Is it a flash n fix or a whole new rom to flash

nakamoniel

Reaction score
A couple files to copy, set perms, clear caches
Would you please send me a link or post it here if its allowed? I tried searching but came out empty, and i am stuck with weird setting glitch where I can not toggle to anything else but CMDA ( I cant choose cdma+lte or gsm at all) Thanks.