Which HTC Droid DNA case should i get?

GottaBeAnthony

Reaction score
i want a case that'll keep my phone safe from falls but i don't want a big, bulky, case. i really like the otterbox commuter and seidio surface cases. Does anyone have any feedback with these cases? What do you like about them? Dislike about them? If you've tried both which do you prefer? if you have any case that you think is better i'm all ears!
Thanks!

eeeeevo

Reaction score
i want a case that'll keep my phone safe from falls but i don't want a big, bulky, case. i really like the otterbox commuter and seidio surface cases. Does anyone have any feedback with these cases? What do you like about them? Dislike about them? If you've tried both which do you prefer? if you have any case that you think is better i'm all ears!
Thanks!

During my days of having the DNA which btw I still have I have owned the seidio surface, seidio active, the Verizon version w kickstand, TPU, and the generic ones. And the one I'm using and like is the seidio surface. My second and last choice is the Verizon version with kickstand which btw doesn't protect the phone if its dropped. But I still like it bc of the look and feel of it. The other ones I mentioned I don't like. So here's my take on the seidio active( dust and dirt gets collected behind the case and poorly designed though the kickstand is the only plus), tpu case is junk and the generic ones are way junkier. So that's what I think

phoneman95

Reaction score
I have the Incipio Dual Pro all black case. This one adds style and keeps to the form of the DNA, meaning a little bulk but still slim. DNA feels good without a case but this case makes the phone fill better in hand as if it gained lean muscle mass. Yes, if dropped, the phone will be protected as well.

kcooldude

Reaction score
http://m.ebay.com/itm/130842361126?nav=SEARCH&sbk=1
This is what I have bought, I think this case is one of the best for DNA. It is a 3 piece, one piece for the front, one for the back, and one soft cover that encompasses the front and back. It also has a stand on the back. It has a cover for the headphone and charging jack. Heavy duty case that provides great protection. It doesnt look too bad either.

Wolfman38

Reaction score
I bought the Ballistic SG1007-M005 SG TPU case from Amazon and love it. I have dropped the phone many times, and I only have two small scratches on the glass. The case even shows no signs of wear after almost a year of having it. Best case IMO.