which DNA case to get

eeeeevo

Reaction score
Anyone out there that owns a case that is not snug tight. Bc when its snug tight a blue smear start showing up on the screen. I know the seidio surface and all the cases from the Verizon store has that blue smear present.
The only cases I own that is blue smear free are the cheap 2 pc China cases and the seidio active.

WhoDunIt

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3
I have a case made by Empire called the tuff case. It has the cuttout for the rear notification light and a stand built in. Its only $12 on Amazon and gives decent protection. It is an open screen case though. It may actually be the knockoff of your Seidio as I think about it. I also have a Qmadix Legacy case. Another open screen case, no rear notification light. I love the look of it but it scratches way too easily for $35. They both work with the Qi chargers.

Sent from my DNA.

Last edited:

Sherry

Reaction score
Have the cheapo I got at Verizon, no blue smear and it works fine. Would really love a case that would allow the phone to show through, beautiful phone hidden.

user242

Reaction score
I just got my dna recently and ordered a Verizon case with holster (also has small hole for back LED notifier) from eBay for just $9 shipped. The phone fits in there very snug especially since I also have a Zagg type film on the front and back of the phone. I'm really happy with the case and clear protective film. Everything works perfectly. ;-)

BuzzKillBob

Reaction score

Bought this case a week after I got my phone. Something like 12 bucks shipped and its been the best case I've had. Non intrusive,doesn't make the phone any bigger,fits great in my pocket. U can also keep your SIM card tool between it and your phone for safe keeping. I would highly reccomend it to anyone looking for a simple case. Plus there are quite a few colors to choose from to boot if red isn't for you. That's my 2 cents.

And no,there is no blue spot anywhere.

Last edited:

BuzzKillBob

Reaction score
I mentioned that there was no blue spot at the end of my post.... Plus thread title is "which dna case to get". So yeah.

Last edited:

Liquid Fusion

Reaction score

Bought these - to see which will protect the fragile glass screen better. Keep reading the DNA glass screen shatters when dropped. Must have a good case.

Diztronic Matte Back Black TPU Case for HTC Droid DNA Verizon Cover Skin - eBay - 11.95 + 2.95 Shipping

Black Tan Leather Pouch Holster Case for LG Google Nexus 4 HTC Droid DNA - eBay
- 4.95 + Free Economy Shipping | USPS 7.95 Priority Mail

Who cares how great the screen looks - when it's in a million pieces? Screen replacement by HTC = $220.00 USD. Do the math. Buy a good case.

Last edited:

cybric

Reaction score
I have an otterbox but it is bulky so I'm searching for a nice leather case. Haven't found a good one yet. HTC doesn't seem to offer alot of accessories for this phone.