1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

which customization app should i get?

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by terrapin, May 19, 2010.

1. terrapin

terrapin New Member

looking at dxTop, openhome, or aHome...I really just want the simplest and the most reliable tool to customize my home screen(s) - suggestions?
  2. zerosouls

zerosouls Soulless Droid Premium Member

I used OpenHome and HelixLauncher2, I liked them both for their own customizations, particularly how they arranged the launch bar. But in the end I decided not to use any of the custom launchers in favor of saving battery.

Try them both out and see how you feel.
  3. Chupp75

Chupp75 New Member

try launcher pro. its in beta still but my favorite thus far :)
  4. aaf709

aaf709 Nice Guy Premium Member

I've used Panda, GDE, Sweeter Home, dxTop and Helix Launcher 2. I'm currently using Helix 1.4beta, but Helix 1 is pretty nice too.

LauncherPro
    is pretty sweet, but you can't change the shortcuts like you can with Helix. That's gonna change, though.

I suggest getting an app called Home Switcher. That way you can install several homes and switch between them as your mood changes.