Which calendar?

singleremedy

Reaction score
Bionic user - want calendar that will display on my desktop of my PC upon startup, that also syncs to my home page of bionic. Not sure which is the ones that have that capability. To sync via wifi when near home network.

rwking

Reaction score
Bionic user - want calendar that will display on my desktop of my PC upon startup, that also syncs to my home page of bionic. Not sure which is the ones that have that capability. To sync via wifi when near home network.

Why not use the stock calendar that syncs with Google and then get a calendar widget for your phone that suits you?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

rwking

Reaction score
Why not use the stock calendar that syncs with Google and then get a calendar widget for your phone that suits you?

And btw, most launchers come with calendar widgets.

OP
S

singleremedy

Reaction score
calendar confusion.

Not sure how to do this. I am new at all of this. I have the calendar on the bionic that works well. But I don't know how to sync it to gmail's calendar. And I don't know how to get the gmail calendar onto my pc desk top so that I can see it without logging into gmail each time.

Thanks

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
Once you sign in to your google account it should sync the calender as well. If not go to Settings > Account & Sync and make sure the calender is checked to be synced. The stock calender works well for but there is jamini calender on the market which is pretty popular.

To syn Google calender to your PC you need to have a desktop calender client like outlook of thunderbird. Once you get one of those just google for the instructions and set it up.. pretty ez..