Which android web browser are you using most?

Tegamal

Reaction score
Dolphin HD since its launch, best for me.

Sent from my ROOTED DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
As always, Stock. ;)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

DoctorV

Reaction score
Are there any browsers out there that display web pages like a fully functional desktop browser and not the mobile versions of pages? I want to be able to go to youtube and have access to ALL of youtubes videos and not just the hand picked ones for mobile phones. For example all VEVO videos.

Reaction score
I am pretty sure Skyfire has this option. They have a icon at the top of the browser for easy switching. I used to use it skill the time but in the end I prefer the feel of miren.

The icon looks like a half Android/half computer screen.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Last edited:

billyk

Reaction score
Coming from my D1, I was using Opera exclusively. The reason for this is the intelligent content formatting.

Ever notice when visiting sites like this one that the text runs off the screen? Not with Opera. It always takes the content you are reading, resizes the paragraph widths and fits it into whatever zoom level you have on your phone. Brilliant! But Opera has a slow loading time, every time you use it. Not-so-brilliant.

I am still using the stock browser on my Bionic, but I sure do miss that formatting. I never observed this functionality on other browsers, but maybe some do this now?

I learned yesterday that the stock browser resizes very nicely. Where have I been??

DoctorV

Reaction score
For dolphin u can also change to mobile, desktop, iphone etc

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Thanks man. I downloaded and installed Dolphin HD. Do you know how to get to those settings to change it? I've looked everywhere but I just can't find them.

mach330

Reaction score
Thanks man. I downloaded and installed Dolphin HD. Do you know how to get to those settings to change it? I've looked everywhere but I just can't find them.

yeah, it's a bit convoluted to find.

open dolphin -> menu -> more -> settings -> dolphin settings -> user agent

Tegamal

Reaction score
yeah, it's a bit convoluted to find.

open dolphin -> menu -> more -> settings -> dolphin settings -> user agent

There's an add-on called Desktop Toggle in the Market. One click switching for Android or Desktop, just swipe to the left to open the toolbar & click the icon. Very handy!

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
been using dolphin for a while, I use the stock one on my xoom, but dolphin on all my phones... I just like it more.

I did hear firefox was pretty good.

stev3m

Reaction score
Stock so far

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums