Which android web browser are you using most?

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Only thing I'm seeing that really stands it out is you can save Youtube videos to your SD card through it? That's a pretty nice feature right there...

yiannis

Reaction score
xScope is much better than the stock imo. HD left me unimpressed.

kylo77

Reaction score
I've been using stock but it seems lame after trying the others. I've used Opera, Dolphin and Skyfire. Firefox never impressed me....I'll probably go with Dolphin.

lisalisa13

Reaction score
Ok, so went to the market to try boat browser and there's boat browser and boat browser mini, what's the difference and which should I download?

tbell6

Reaction score
Dolphin HD &Dolphine Mini

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Reaction score
Ok, so went to the market to try boat browser and there's boat browser and boat browser mini, what's the difference and which should I download?

While I don't use either one, my understanding is that the mini is basically a "lite" out scaled down version with less extras than three full version.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score

I only downloaded the full version the Bionic doesn't need mini anything.

billyk

Reaction score
Coming from my D1, I was using Opera exclusively. The reason for this is the intelligent content formatting.

Ever notice when visiting sites like this one that the text runs off the screen? Not with Opera. It always takes the content you are reading, resizes the paragraph widths and fits it into whatever zoom level you have on your phone. Brilliant! But Opera has a slow loading time, every time you use it. Not-so-brilliant.

I am still using the stock browser on my Bionic, but I sure do miss that formatting. I never observed this functionality on other browsers, but maybe some do this now?

Last edited: