Which Android device would you buy for verizon if you had to buy today?

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
Bayou ftw. +1

You go to store and play. Allocate an hour to each model.

Then decide which is right for you.

donelam304

Reaction score
i have a situation for y'all. i have the original droid. aand have had it since about april or may. i love it and have several paid apps that i very much want to keep. like esp pdanet for tethering. it is by far the best that i found. but anywho. last night i got a little ticked off and accidentally threw my phone against a tv. oops. it works after i put the pieces back together. it is bent pretty bad, the screen has come loose but works. and it slides but only with some strong pressure. i have the insurance on it. i live where the new LTE service will be comming soon. "Charleston, WV" and was wondering what do y'all think i should do.

1. get a new phone now?
2. wait until the new LTE phones come out and the service?
3. i love my droid, is the droid 2 rootable now?
4. the BIG question, how in the heck to i restore my droid to original configuration to exchange it if i have to?

any help is greatly appreciatedd.

BachinPhx

Reaction score
i have a situation for y'all. i have the original droid. aand have had it since about april or may. i love it and have several paid apps that i very much want to keep. like esp pdanet for tethering. it is by far the best that i found. but anywho. last night i got a little ticked off and accidentally threw my phone against a tv. oops. it works after i put the pieces back together. it is bent pretty bad, the screen has come loose but works. and it slides but only with some strong pressure. i have the insurance on it. i live where the new LTE service will be comming soon. "Charleston, WV" and was wondering what do y'all think i should do.

1. get a new phone now?
2. wait until the new LTE phones come out and the service?
3. i love my droid, is the droid 2 rootable now?
4. the BIG question, how in the heck to i restore my droid to original configuration to exchange it if i have to?

any help is greatly appreciatedd.

Suggestion #1: Stop throwing your phone against your TV. The phone loses every time!! :icon_eek:

chaz.ring

Reaction score
I had the X for about two days..... I promptly traded with the wife to get my Incredible back. She loves the X, and I love the Incredible. So, I wouldn't buy anything based on anyone's opinions. Just go into the store and play with ALL of them first.

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
I'd buy a Dinc. - It"s the easiest one to root, and it's an awesome phone.

-Mike

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Last edited:

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Buy today? Droid Inc.

Buy in a month or two? Droid Inc HD.

Sent from my Droid

Tanknspank you really want that Droid Inc HD don't you. :)

Trying out Sprint for a month. Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk. 4G is pointless when you don't live in one of the few available network areas.

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Buy today? Droid Inc.

Buy in a month or two? Droid Inc HD.

Sent from my Droid

Tanknspank you really want that Droid Inc HD don't you. :)

Trying out Sprint for a month. Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk. 4G is pointless when you don't live in one of the few available network areas.

You don't even know the half of it.. :p

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I had to do it after seeing those individuals from Detroit were represented

Go Red Wings. :p

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
If I could I would buy the x and inc HD. As of today the X is my choice. Chevy is dev-ing for it. :) the Rom is going to be called SSX