Whew , Hi. Been away for awhile. Is it worth it?

TxDoc

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
XT1635-01
Saw this.Moto Z3 video and a Lenovo Z5. Didn't Lenovo buy Motorola?

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Saw this.Moto Z3 video and a Lenovo Z5. Didn't Lenovo buy Motorola?

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Yep, Lenovo bought them from Google a few years ago.

That video supports all the other rumors so far.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

OP
CaptainSS

CaptainSS

Gold Member
Reaction score
Other than that, how's it treating you? Are you liking the phone?

I think it is better than it gets/got credit for. I filter what I hear and read because I cleave to my old belief that I trust my own observations over what I am told to believe (real popular in school) Our society is replete with institutions based on thought control - the hobbiest world including smartphones included.
I have no doubt "on the test bench" the races are run and won for the column/blog writers but in real life (for me) this is quite a good device.
The battery life is bordering on the great side of ridiculous, I've charged it once so far since I got it and it still had 40% when I did that. Now I am still at 94% and I charged it yesterday morning. Compared to my Droid Turbo (bigger battery, see stats are misleading to the neophyte) that is amazing. I used to charge to 100% before bed and then shut all functions off and wake up with my Droid at 84% - just sitting all night doing nothing.
Thin, Light, responsive - nice phone.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Good deal. My wife & daughter feel the same, that it's a great phone. I agree that it gets a bad rap because the battery is smaller than the first year. But yet it still gets great battery life. Enjoy!