1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Where's the VPN client on the Droid?

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by s-one, Nov 20, 2009.

1. s-one

s-one New Member

My company uses no special software (ie cisco client) to make a vpn connection other than MS's VPN connect software on XP. On the Droid I don't seem any VPN client although I heard the Droid does support VPN connections. Is this something I have to download from the Market? Also using VPN doesn't go against any additional chargers right? I have the standard $30.00 unlimited data deal that everyone has with their Droid.

Thankie!
    s-one
  2. Droider

Droider New Member

From home screen, press menu button, settings, Wireless & network settings, VPN Settings. You can then add a VPN (various types offered) and you can configure your settings.
  3. s-one

s-one New Member

DOH! Simple enough.. just gotta look with my eyes and not with my mouth. :redface:

Thank you much! :rockon:
Search tags for this page

droid vpn client

where will you find verizon vpn software on the samsung droi