Wheres all the INC roms!?

S

spacemanps

What roms am i able to put onto my INC, i cant find a good source for all romming info.. Does the INC just not have as many roms as the moto droid does?

forkup

Reaction score
Of course not, it hasn't been out nearly as long and I doubt it ever has the number of roms the droid has. It's not gonna be nearly as popular of a device.

OP
S

spacemanps

yeah, i figured that, and since the x and the droid 2 are comin out... i dont think its going to last long... i just switched over from a moto droid... but i like this thing stock... deff faster than my rooted and OC'ed moto

any recommendations on what rom, if i end up rooting?

doug piston

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
errr guys the is place with a few different roms and kernels. oc has not gone well, as the crapdragon is lame. but you can implement the wireless N function

roms.sodpit.com/

thats a few of them. also kopush as put up a test version of CM 5.0.8 which can be found in his rom manager

OP
S

spacemanps

Ha, i use xda developers, a new skyraider came out today.... what roms are all of you at right now... Stock? Stock with leaked update? CM? or Sky?

falkien

Reaction score
I am Currently using the Jager 2.2 rom. Coming from Moto Droid I am not of fan of Sense. It just has too much going on. I like a simplified rom.

Srkx Mokwi

Reaction score
~Srkx~
:greendroid:Overclocked to 1.2 GHZ - LowV:greendroid:

Srkx Mokwi

Reaction score
Using Skyraider 2.2 ROM - no issues, very fast and stable with a theme I made myself.

Skyraider ROM
[ROM] Sky Raider 2.2 [Sense or Vanilla!!!] UPDATED: 08/05/2010 - xda-developers

My Theme:
[THEME] BlueRaider v1.3 (08/08/2010) Skyraider 2.2 Theme - xda-developers

Your BlueRaider v2 Detox theme will it work with SkyRaider 2.5.2???

~Srkx~
:greendroid:Overclocked to 1.2 GHZ - LowV:greendroid:

Weapondrift

Reaction score
Im actually suprised that I havent seen that many roms on Rom Manager... I love the roms that are currently available there (i think Ive flashed every single one with the exception of the nightlies), however Id like to see more of an influx. Is there a reason why there are only a handful in Rom Manager?

sucker4pa1n

Reaction score
I don't know. I know I've seen a number of different ROMs (A bunch from Adrynalyne, SkyRaider (modded stock), CM6 (AOSP), IncredibleDoes (AOSP), JagerRom), and now three different kernels out there (Kings, Hydras, and Adrynalyne put out one).

Eventually Ruby will be out, which I literally *just* found out about, so I registered here so I could say I'd be curious to try it when it releases. :) IncredibleDoes has a nice looking one, I'm just waiting on his up-coming release. I seem to like AOSP builds more than Sense-UI ones. *shrug*

Wish we had more customized AOSP kernels instead of tweaked HTC-based ones.