Where'd my trash can go?

alwann

Reaction score
Got a Moto DroidX in the spring. New to this forum because I can usually work things out for myself. Not on this problem. Been searching on this site and can't find a precise answer.
Carrier is Verizon.
Recently alerted to and accepted a firmware upgrade. Now no trash can/wastebasket on my home page. Where'd it go? I try moving widgets/icons to the bottom of the home page and nothing happens. I can slide them there but they don't go away.
Is this a "duh!" thing or a bug?

Related, it's simple to add widgets to my home screen. Isn't there a simple way to remove them?

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Got a Moto DroidX in the spring. New to this forum because I can usually work things out for myself. Not on this problem. Been searching on this site and can't find a precise answer.
Carrier is Verizon.
Recently alerted to and accepted a firmware upgrade. Now no trash can/wastebasket on my home page. Where'd it go? I try moving widgets/icons to the bottom of the home page and nothing happens. I can slide them there but they don't go away.
Is this a "duh!" thing or a bug?

Related, it's simple to add widgets to my home screen. Isn't there a simple way to remove them?

I'm on Zeam launcher on a Bionic and the trash can appears at the top of the screen. What launcher are you using? Try switching to one of the other launchers: Launcher Pro, Zeam, ADW, GO, QQ, etc.

Last edited:

bigmook

Reaction score
Trash is up instead of down and no trash icon ...just a red bar at the top ...if I remember right

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

OP
A

alwann

Reaction score
I'm on Zeam launcher on a Bionic and the trash can appears at the top of the screen. What launcher are you using? Try switching to one of the other launchers: Launcher Pro, Zeam, ADW, GO, QQ, etc.

Many thanks. Downloaded Zeam. Problem is fixed.

OP
A

alwann

Reaction score
Trash icon

Trash is up instead of down and no trash icon ...just a red bar at the top ...if I remember right

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Thanks. Found it, but changed launchers. Now it's at the bottom again, where I liked it in the first place.