Where will you be looking?

EVSP

Reaction score
Soooo, we're all on the edge of our seats, waiting for the big news on the Nexus to be unveiled tomorrow - what source(s) will you all be checking out first to get the latest info? Everything I have read so far has been speculation and rumors - what sites do you think are most reputable for finding out the facts? I'm running a D1 and incredibly ready for a kick ass upgrade. Every other phone has been "meh" for me and I'm really looking forward to this!!

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums

LaGgY_42o

Reaction score
Youtube.com/android there will be a live broadcast of the event there tomorrow, don't think these is really any need for websites when u can watch the event live lol. Can't wait to upgrade my DX to the Prime!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Hmm, 7PM my time.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Sigh, ill be at work. But ill get up to speed i am sure.

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
I don't know where I'll be looking. But it's 10pm for me =(

I guess what I'm curious about is why did they pick Hong Kong? Seems a little out of place to me. Since Samsung is South Korea and Google is USA. I would think an announcement would be in one of those countries.

Last edited:
OP
EVSP

EVSP

Reaction score
What time is the event? I'm on the east coast..

patriot95

Reaction score
10pm EST. Youtube.com/android for the live stream. Engadget and PhoneArena are doing live blogs (if you can check that at work?). I'm sure a lot of other sites are also.

All the sites should be reporting the truth after tonight. No more speculation!!!!!

OP
EVSP

EVSP

Reaction score
Right on... though I'll be asleep at that time so I'll have to technically wait ANOTHER day to see it. Dang :-( such is life.

patriot95

Reaction score
I'm sure you can make it until 10:30. If it's like these events normally are. It wont be too long. Although the ICS introduction could take some time depending on how much awesome has been added. So really... I'm hoping for a 3-hour event :p