Where will the best place to get bionic accessories for a good price be?

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
I hate cases but id take a powerskin

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

chiefvelo

Reaction score
I designed it. It will be available in about a week via Amazon. I will be giving away 16 cases. two of each color for reviewers.

The design looks just like what I would love on my future Bionic. I would love to have a smoke.
I'm ready to replace my D1 (looks like new Crome bing in a case)

Cheers

Reaction score
They look great.. Ill give a case a go. Ill grab red, but if someone backs out of a smoke or clear you shoot that sexy thing my way.

Last edited:

Frankie15

Reaction score
Clear
- das2042
-ndtemple417
Smoke
- faganm24
- edon82
Red
-i can read
-GBH2
Pink
- Renae
Purple
-Tegamal

Tegamal

Is red all taken? If not I will take a red one. Otherwise I'll try a blue one. I am also getting the phone day one! Thank you for your generosity!

Last edited:

GBH2

Reaction score
They look great.. Ill give a case a go. Ill grab red, but if someone backs out of a smoke or clear you shoot that sexy thing my way.

The smoke looks awesome. I'll have smoke if possible.

Guys - I believe he is only giving away 2 per color and those colors you picked appear to be spoken for(I was to late for Smoke myself) - so you may want to pick from the remaining colors he listed back a few pages.

Reaction score
Guys - I believe he is only giving away 2 per color and those colors you picked appear to be spoken for(I was to late for Smoke myself) - so you may want to pick from the remaining colors he listed back a few pages.

Yeah I missed the 2nd red one...if anyone doesn't give you feedback on their request, ill serve on standby for those three colors

Sent from my XT875 using DroidForums

Reaction score

Pink pretty please. :)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Zregnier

Reaction score
I'd be honored to rock a BLUE case and represent for the Jayhawks!