Where (which APK) can I find the phone PNG file that needs fixed on 2.4.0?

motoconvert

Reaction score
You know...there is a setting for it in Ultimate Settings...that's how I got mine back...

Ultimate settings...application settings....contact settings....check "show dial button"

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

DHood

Reaction score
That's not what they're talking about. Go into messages and click their picture.

OSX2000

Reaction score
I use the Phone.apk from UD7 with 2.4, and it's got the correct phone icon in the contact thingy.

EDIT: I've attached UD7's phone if anyone wants it. It's not a real zip, just rename to apk.

Last edited:

motoconvert

Reaction score
That's not what they're talking about. Go into messages and click their picture.

Geez...sorry for trying to be helpful! I'm running 2.4 and have a phone icon when I CLICK my contacts pictures! Guess I'll try not to HELP anymore!

DHood

Reaction score
I was just letting you know, wasn't trying to come across as mad or mean. Sorry

y2thrasher

Reaction score
I took my "fix" down because it was wrong. I accidentally used the 2.3 phone.apk. I think the reason I keep getting an exception when I use apk manager is because the .png files aren't declared. I get a bunch of messages about this in the log. Oh well, hopefully it's fixed when 2.5 comes out, which should be soon.

mojo_droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
btw, i tried to use 4.7 and 4.9 and both of them gave me errors. im not sure why, but it wasnt decompiling the images correctly, so it might have something to do with that

mythamp

Reaction score
the correct location for the phone icon is in Contacts.apk\res\drawable-hdpi\ic_launcher_phone