Where where YOU, when you got the update?

greenchicken

Reaction score
Kind of like one of those days that live in infamy that you remember for the rest of your life...Where were you at and what were you doing when you got "THE UPDATE"

0200 12/10 I was in Chester Va eating a Hot Dog :icon_ banana:

Last edited:

Tojus

Reaction score
Sitting right here installing it myself :) Who waits for things lol

iiimegamaniii

Reaction score
I don't know if it's going to be one of those things I remember for the rest of my life...

...but, was stepping into the shower planning to check my work e-mail one more time to see if there was <yet another> emergency to deal with. Low & behold, 'twas there.

- Mega

DebDroid

Reaction score
I was walking into work. Went to adjust the volume and there it was!

captclueless

Reaction score
I still haven't gotten mine either. I am gonna wait for it to come to me, cause with my luck, I would do it manually and brick the damn phone.

IIIunityIII

Reaction score
I was waiting to get picked up for work, I took my phone off standby and there it was. Sorry not very interesting.

StupidityKills

Reaction score
My droid showed up today at 3:30 via FedEx. I put the battery in and turned it on and after typing in my gmail info the first thing it did was alert me to the update!! Pretty sweet. No wait time at all. I am loving this phone. I had a storm 2 for 2 weeks and traded it in for the droid. Best decision ever. No looking back now. :)