Where to post question about my new Pandigital Novel

nonnymouse

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I just joined this fine forum even though I have a different droid...Pandigital Novel. I'd like to know where to post a question I have about it. Thanks. :biggrin:

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
ALOHA welcome to the forum. actually we dont have a separate section for ur device. u can check out Androidtablets.com, one of our many sister sites. i dont have that product so im unable to assist u. but i can try...:blink:

OP
N

nonnymouse

Reaction score
Thanks for your reply, Hawaiian Princess. I accidentally created an extra icon for the "games" application that is showing up on my homepage. I cannot locate a "garbage can" to drag the extra icon to, and cannot figure out how to delete the extra one. Any idea?

OP
N

nonnymouse

Reaction score
I have the user guide but cannot find the information anywhere in it. Thanks for trying to help though. :)

OP
N

nonnymouse

Reaction score
Your info was correct...a friend just got back to me and told me how to delete the icon. There's no menu that pops up, but a little arrow changes to a trash can when you press and hold an icon, and then you drag it into the trash can. Thanks so much for your warm welcome. :biggrin:

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to DroidFourms!! Glad to see you got your question answered. That Hawaiin Princess is a pretty good egg isn't she? :)

OP
N

nonnymouse

Reaction score
Yes, she certainly is a good egg! This whole forum seems to have a lot of good eggs...my type of place! Thanks for your warm welcome, JSM :)

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Yes, she certainly is a good egg! This whole forum seems to have a lot of good eggs...my type of place! Thanks for your warm welcome, JSM :)

No problem and there certainly are a number of them. It's what got me hooked on the place and now they can't get rid of me ;)

S

SFGate

Welcome to the site. Enjoy your good egg salad! This is a great place to hang out! dancedroid