where to find z4 root

aimless

Reaction score
Well I am not nds to rooting the droid og but I def am on the X. The guide ppl are talking about... can someone pm me that? I def could use the help on this phone!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Go to one of Nerdslogic's posts on page 4 of this thread and click on the link at the bottom of his post for rooting dx. The guide will spell it all out for you!

mld37391

Reaction score
It worked!!

At first it locked my phone up as described above, so I tried the other method, downloading the .apk file, but my computer wouldn't recognize it, and the links to "open" it wanted $40 for their software, so about 1 pm i gave up. The next morning I went to take another look at the Z4 root program I had downloaded and it said already rooted--YEA! Thanks!!

dvmweb

Reaction score
Got z4root to work on brand new droid2global froyo 2.2. Got it from the amazon app store (free). And, am using barnacle to tether to my iPad2. Thanks droid forum. Took alittle bit of fiddling, pull battery and it started and rebooted on its own.

hondabomdc5

Reaction score
i am buying a rooted droid x tomorrow. I want to unroot it since the dx will be recieving gingerbread very soon from verizon....can i unroot it with this app?