where to find z4 root

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
I download straight to my phone. It usually comes in as a TXT file...simply use Astro and rename the file APK. That's it. Do you want link to Z4?

Reaction score
I know that rooting your phone voids the warranty, but if something happened to my phone while it was rooted would I be able to unroot it and still use the warranty?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Yes you could but only if it wasn't boot looping. If it's doing that you'd have to have a backup to fix it.

Sent from my M860 using DroidForums App

jack frost

Reaction score
I download straight to my phone. It usually comes in as a TXT file...simply use Astro and rename the file APK. That's it. Do you want link to Z4?

that would be great, when I get the phone Tuesday this will be pretty much the first thing I do with it.

aimless

Reaction score
Its possible for sure but the DXs browser is a pain at times. You can shoot me you email addy in a pm and I can send you z4root directly...no dl'd required :)

DroidForums Junkie!!
Hey Droid-would you be able to help me root my phone as well? I have been nervous about doing it but you make it sound easy.

Sent from my DROIDX

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Absolutely! :)

DroidForums Junkie!!

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
Not a problem....we are all here to help and learn. Let me know if I can be of any assistance.

logger20011

Reaction score
What about my droid pro... I been using a iphone that I jailbroken and I want to do my droid pro now but seems a little more crazier than jailbreaking the iphone pm me if some one wants to take some time helping me get through this I really want to show all my iphone buddy's at work that the droid is the way to go

Sent from my DROID PRO

aimless

Reaction score
Hey guys. Well, I got to the Z4 mod blue screen and it's been sitting like that for about 30 mins now. Is that normal? HaHa...help. Just getting a little scared.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
You're fine, no worries. Hit back or home to exit z4 and reboot your phone. When its back up and running, run the "Permanent Root" command again...

Hey guys. Well, I got to the Z4 mod blue screen and it's been sitting like that for about 30 mins now. Is that normal? HaHa...help. Just getting a little scared.

DroidForums Junkie!!

aimless

Reaction score
Thanks for replying, Droid. The home and back buttons are not doing anything. The phone won't respond to any buttons. Got another option?

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Pull the battery :)

Thanks for replying, Droid. The home and back buttons are not doing anything. The phone won't respond to any buttons. Got another option?

DroidForums Junkie!!

aimless

Reaction score
Pull the battery :)

Ok Droid, I pulled the battery and started the Z4 mod again. So how long does this blue screen last before it should be done? Sorry for being such a newbie, man.

Nevermind, I got through it. What a newb!!! HaHa.

Last edited: