Where to buy extended battery cover only.

marioval

Reaction score
I see battery and cover combo's everywhere but I just need a battery cover for thr HTC OEM extended battery. The one I have is broken. Does anyone where I could buy one cheap, like under $10? Thanks.

acejavelin

Reaction score
Good luck... I tried a while back to find one cheap, the HTC part number is 74H02092-00M, spent a fair amount of time looking but I eventually gave up since I could never find one for under $25-$30 shipped and by then might as well just pony up the extra $10 bucks and get the battery too.

acejavelin

Reaction score
OP
M

marioval

Reaction score
yeah both of those are for the Incredible, the holes for the camera and such are clearly different than the Rezound.

OP
M

marioval

Reaction score
I did find this goofy looking thing though. $13 shipped and it has a kickstand for watching videos. I'm not quite sure if its a battery cover or an actual case. In the 2nd screenshot it looks like a cover but the 3rd screenshot looks like a case unless the 3rd shot shows it in the holster thingy that comes with it. I'll think about this before taking the plunge because it is pretty ugly but it may get the job done regardless.

Amazon.com: OEM EXTENDED BATTERY SHELL HOLSTER COMBO CASE+KICK STAND for VZW HTC REZOUND 4G: Cell Phones & Accessories

OP
M

marioval

Reaction score
I actually found a used one on amazon for $10. Its the HTC OEM one with no battery, just the case. Seller claims perfect condition so we'll see.....

HowardZ

Reaction score
I purchased a used standard back cover on Amazon for under $10 including shipping. I cut it so the extended battery would stick out - for use with a otterbox defender case.

The used back cover was in very good condition. One always takes a risk buying used over the Internet.

tc1

Reaction score
Not to mention that the antennas are located on the cover also.

OP
M

marioval

Reaction score
Got mine. Used but it's in perfect condition and works great.