1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Where to buy a droid X fair priced, not eligable for upgrade

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by MonKENy, Jan 15, 2011.

1. MonKENy

MonKENy Member

I really want an x but I am not able to get any upgrade yet and because verizon is getting rid of the 1yr and early upgrades I wont be able to get one for a long time. Anyone have any ideas?

and its eligible I know I spelled it wrong, argh
  2. MaelstromOC

MaelstromOC New Member

If you weren't already in a contract, I'd say 395 with no plan is a great deal straight from Verizon. That's what I would have done had I actually checked before I bought mine off of Ebay (I didn't want to be shackled with a 2 year CONTRACT as I believe contracts where they are charge you like crazy to get out of it are a bit ridiculous with things such as phones)

Otherwise, you can buy off Ebay, just be careful who you buy from and don't overpay. I actually paid $1 more for my phone than I could have gotten a new phone for, but I also got the dock as well as a wall/car charger with it so I figured it was worth it in the end.
  3. Mont

Mont New Member

These the places I would look first

Ebay, then your local craig list