Where to a find a wifi hotspot?

khan21

Reaction score
So I just rooted my phone and flashed the BAMF 3.0 sense ROM and the mr2.5 radio and now I was wondering how I can get a WIFI hotspot put on my phone so that I don't need to pay for it. Right noe I think I can still use the stock one because it hasn't told me that I need to pay for it (I just got my pohone about 2 weeks ago) but I imagine that that is gonna end at some point. And I was looking for a little knowledge from the community.

I looked on the app store and it had a bunch of apps but I was wondering if I just need to choose one and download it or put something on my SD card? Any help?

Last edited:

o0ManOfWar0o

Reaction score
There is android-wifi-tether (search using google code) but I don't believe they have support for the thunderbolt.. im running gingerth3ory and its on there so there may be a chance it works.

pogibry

Reaction score
One u have to be rooted. Two, I use open garden WiFi tether and love it. U get it from the market or *********** If u want to tether via ish and charge the phone at the same time, download PDAnet .apk for your phone and the program version for your computer. Both work lovely!

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

wesdo2gg

Reaction score

pogibry

Reaction score
Open garden WiFi tether works pretty darn well if that doesn't work. I've had the most luck with the previously mentioned, then second most with open garden.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums