Where should pictures be stored?

Ziggie

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals, I've got a question: what is the best place to store pictures on the Bionic?

First, should I store them on the internal "SD card" partition or on the actually SD card? If I should do one or another, why? It was much more straightforward on my OG Droid. BTW, I have ZoomCamera FX and QuickPics.

Second, does Zumocast automatically cache photos you view? My girlfriend was looking at family photos I had stored on my home PC and I ended up with over 1000 additional photos on my phone. I would like to prevent this waste of storage in the future.

There was supposed to be a third, fourth etc, but I'm sick of typing.

Any help would be appreciated.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
I keep mine on the external sd card as well as back them up to my computer. If you do a factory reset, you would erase the media on your internal storage if it wasn't backed up.

~to powerful to fall into the wrong hands~

OP
Z

Ziggie

Reaction score
Thanks for replying smalltowngirl. I try and back up my pictures to my computer as often as I can, but I was more interested in trying to determine what the best default place to save to on the bionic.

It seems like the camera app which comes with the bionic saves to the actual SD card while Zoomfx saves to the mislabeled SD card partition on the phone itself.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums