Where is the stock launcher hiding?

moccor

Reaction score
I changed my Launcher the day after I got my Droid 4, due to it being a little sluggish even though I liked it. But after freezing some bloat, I want to use it because it actually had nice features. But I can't find it. Lol. I cleared defaults and pressed the home key, but only the other launchers I installed show up, not the stock.

reybie

Reaction score
I ended up uninstalling the launchers I downloaded to bring up the default. I saved my preferences for the downloaded launchers though, just in case I wanted to go back to it.

OP
M

moccor

Reaction score
I ended up uninstalling the launchers I downloaded to bring up the default. I saved my preferences for the downloaded launchers though, just in case I wanted to go back to it.

So you had the same problem with the default not showing up until you uninstalled them all? Just wanna make sure because I don't want to uninstall them and it turn out that the stock launcher is just gone (it shouldn't be though), and then be left with a screwed up phone haha.

OP
M

moccor

Reaction score
LOL, yep.

Awesome, worked fine. Thanks. My last phone had MIUI, being able to uninstall apps by dragging them to the top of the screen was very time-saving. This launcher has a similar feature that should be in all launchers. I know there's apps that can help with uninstalling things, but it's much easier to just long press the app.

reybie

Reaction score
I don't mess with it as much as I did the first week. I'm on cruise control now until ICS comes along. :)

r314bd

Reaction score
There's no icon for the stock launcher but if you download Home Switcher, you can switch between the stock launcher and your downloaded launchers easily.