1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Where is the sent e-mail list?

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by freehockey, May 3, 2012.

1. freehockey

freehockey New Member

I can't seem to find a "sent" e-mail listing . . . .is there such a thing and where is it?
  2. JSM9872

JSM9872 Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

What email do you use and what app? I am assuming you mean on your phone correct?

Sent From the Land Before Time...
    Tapatalk 2_ ICS Xparent
  3. freehockey

freehockey New Member

Yes, I'm refering the e-mails sent from my phone . . .

I have 3 email accounts set up on my phone; my gmail account and 2 others .

As you your question about what app is use, I'm not sure. Once I'm in the "settings" menu on the phone (razr maxx), there's an option called "accounts"; this is where I set up the e-mail accounts (per the intructions) once the phone was activated. What the "name" of that app is . . ?????

Thanks!
  4. JSM9872

JSM9872 Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Well there is the native email app and the gmail app. Judging by your number of accounts I assume you are using both of them. In the gmail app along the bottom there should be a little icon that looks sort of like a label. If you select it you should then see an option to view your sent messages. I am not sure about the native email app though since I have never used it.