Where is the return/line feed button? (texting)

DavefromCA

Reaction score
I looked in the instructions but where theres suppose to be the return key, there is a key for smiley faces on my X. So how do i get a return key?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
It's on mine....

image135.png

OP
DavefromCA

DavefromCA

Reaction score
Ya there's a smiley icon where that return key is. I just noticed that when i go to send a text, while that screens appearing you can see the return key but it instantly changes to a smiley icon.

Last edited:

clborden

Reaction score
Does anybody know how to get this return key? I use this thing constantly and i'm missing it...

OP
DavefromCA

DavefromCA

Reaction score
Where is the return/line feed button on the droid x? (Texting)

I posted this in another more specific forum but didnt get an answer.
I looked in the instructions, tried to search, asked other members.... but where theres suppose to be the return key, there is a key for smiley faces on my X. So how do i get a return key? Now what i've noticed is when I get a text, while the virtual keyboard is loading, at first it loads with the return key but as soon as its done loading the return key turns to a smily face button and its driving me nuts. Does anyone know how to get the return key there?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
The return key is not available in the stock Text app with the stock keyboard...

OP
DavefromCA

DavefromCA

Reaction score
The return key is not available in the stock Text app with the stock keyboard...

Are you serious??? Thats terrible...like i said the thing that throws me off is while the screen is popping up it starts appearnig as a return key then changes to a smiley face. Well onto the market place.