1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Where is the "music inbox"? Help please!

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Incredible 2' started by classicfilmbroad, Mar 7, 2012.

1. classicfilmbroad

classicfilmbroad New Member

This morning, I downloaded a ringtone on VCast Tones on my HTC Droid Incredible 2. I purchased it, but for some reason the option to set it as my default ringtone did not appear. Thinking it did not download, I tried again. However, I got the following notice: "You have already purchased this item. Please go to your Music Inbox to Download." I searched the whole darn morning and still could not find my Music Inbox. Can someone PLEASE help and tell me where it's located so that I can download this ringtone I spent $2.99 on? Thanks in advance for your help!

x-posted
  2. klabit87

klabit87 Member

3. BroidDrionic

BroidDrionic New Member

Yikes, $3 for a ringtone! You can get an entire album from the market for just a little more than that!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
Search tags for this page
android music inbox
how do i get to my music inbox
how to find music inbox on droid

music inbox

music inbox droid
music inbox droid razr
music inbox on droid
music inbox on droid razr
music inbox samsung
music inbox verizon