1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Where is the customizable lock screen?

Discussion in 'UltimateDroid' started by tu3218, Sep 23, 2010.

1. tu3218

tu3218 New Member

So I finally left BB and decided to try this rom and so far, wow. Smooth, fast, I love it. Love the customization. But in the description it says I can make it transparent, put messages, etc. I found where to change between the regular lock screen and rotary, but didn't see anything about what I mentioned above. Any help?
  2. dbst

dbst New Member

The options are in Location and Security
  3. tu3218

tu3218 New Member

Only thing I see there is to enter a message. I did that an still hasn't shown up, do you I have to restart the phone? Also where is the transparent part?
  4. catpaws

catpaws New Member

I don't know about transparent, but if you check "show a custom message," enter in a message and then reboot, your custom message should show up after a reboot. I bet you figured that out already by the time I post this :)
  5. czerdrill

czerdrill New Member

the transparent part only applies to the pattern lock. you can hide the pattern and the dots.
Search tags for this page

custom pattern lock screen android transparent