Where is the "Blocked callers" list? I need to manually add one!

Coupe

Reaction score
OK, so twice today I get a VM from a Telemarketer but my phone never rang? I cannot add it to my blocked callers list since it is not showing up in my calls list.

So, I want to do 2 things.

1. Check and see what numbers are indeed on my current list
2. Add this new number to that list!

I cant find this list, I have a file explorer so I could root around in there a bit and find it I guess but can someone point me in a general direction?

OP
Coupe

Coupe

Reaction score
ahhh....found what i was looking for! nvm

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
Where was it? I looked briefly and didn't see it either Lol.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

OP
Coupe

Coupe

Reaction score
Scroll to contacts (people) then select the menu button and a list pops up that contains options that I had never seen before, its right there.

TWC42

Reaction score
Scroll to contacts (people) then select the menu button and a list pops up that contains options that I had never seen before, its right there.

Great find! You can also create a new contact, say, Telemarketer, and add the numbers to that contact. Then you have the option to block Telemarketer, all phone numbers associated with that name. I believe the caller goes immediately to voicemail.
The ability to block callers is a feature not found in all phones. HTC has it, at least on the Rezound and my wife's Incredible 4G. I wouldn't pick a phone without it.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Great find! You can also create a new contact, say, Telemarketer, and add the numbers to that contact. Then you have the option to block Telemarketer, all phone numbers associated with that name. I believe the caller goes immediately to voicemail.
The ability to block callers is a feature not found in all phones. HTC has it, at least on the Rezound and my wife's Incredible 4G. I wouldn't pick a phone without it.

I have it on my Inc 1 as well.
I use it for more than telemarketers, have a few contacts that are real people that I don't want to talk to, won't accept "please don't call me anymore" , they don't call often enough to report abuse and I'm not changing my number for 3 people. I don't know if they call anymore but they've stopped leaving messages on my voicemail. I blacklisted them on Chomp as well for texts

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post