Where is the Bionic announcement

DoctorV

Reaction score
Tastefully done of course.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

The problem now is I don't know if the Bionic now has two humps or if it is just the position where Bigfoot was holding it. ;)

OriginalDroid

Reaction score
Where are the photos with the yeti holding a white bionic?

Sent from my Bugless Droid using DroidForums

das2042

Reaction score
Where are the photos with the yeti holding a white bionic?

Sent from my Bugless Droid using DroidForums

Cmon on now, its taken a year to release the black version and you want pics of a white one? You better be prepared to wait another 10 months for those leaked pics.

DRILLINDK

Reaction score
Broke my Droid2 yesterday. Holding out, hoping for a Sept 8th release date. Not holding my breath though.

das2042

Reaction score
You know I've dropped my d1, thrown it, and have done everything to get it to break. My question is how do you guts break your phones? Am I cursed?

ashclepdia

Reaction score
You know I've dropped my d1, thrown it, and have done everything to get it to break. My question is how do you guts break your phones? Am I cursed?

One easy sentence....it slipped out mu pocket into toilet.

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
One easy sentence....it slipped out mu pocket into toilet.

My sister had the habit of keeping her phone in her cup holder while driving... she also had the habit of keeping cups of Dr. Pepper in her cup holder while driving. One 4 different occasions (Over a couple year period) she had the habit of doing both at the same time. It got to the point of "Oh look, she made another "phone float."

das2042

Reaction score
My sister had the habit of keeping her phone in her cup holder while driving... she also had the habit of keeping cups of Dr. Pepper in her cup holder while driving. One 4 different occasions (Over a couple year period) she had the habit of doing both at the same time. It got to the point of "Oh look, she made another "phone float."

Now That's funny cause I did that with my old LG flip phone, but I was 16 a little drunk and havent done that since.
On another note though isn't Verizon supposed to announce something tomorrow?

Renae

Reaction score
On another note though isn't Verizon supposed to announce something tomorrow?

The folks on AC think its only a promotion to give a $100 credit to non smart phone users to upgrade to smart phones. I guess I'm still hopeful they will announce the bionic any day now.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk