1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Where is "Silent" mode? + Swipe keyboard to change?

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by liguy257, Aug 19, 2010.

1. liguy257

liguy257 New Member

#1: Since getting update, I'm not longer able to put my phone on Silent - the volume slider only goes down to Vibrate, same thing on the lock screen. I need my phone on silent at work sometimes when I'm in meeting/etc--where the hell is it?

#2: I remember reading something on Moto's website about one of the enhancements being that you can swipe the keyboard in order to change from letters to numbers (or caps to lowercase? I don't remember), but this function doesn't seem to exist, unless I'm doing something wrong.
  2. captaincanada84

captaincanada84 New Member

To get Silent Mode, you have to go to Settings, then Sound. And check the box that says Silent Mode. That will allow the volume slider to go to Silent.
Search tags for this page
cara silent keyboard android
how do i put a samsung s4 on silent

how do i put my s4 on silent

how do i put my s4 on vibrate and silent
how do i silence my galaxy s4 when i swipe to unlock?
how do i silence my keyboard android
how to make s4 silent
how to put keyboard on silent droid x
how to put s4 into silent mlde

how to put s4 on silent

how to silence your keyboard on a motorola android
motorola atrix silent mode
put s4 on silent
silent mode s4

swipe mode